Senior Account Manager
Are you someone who likes to find solutions to business issues? Are you a driven and independent account manager, who always pushes yourself to achieve more and leaves nothing on the table? Does joining a small but fast-growing organization in an industry experiencing 3x year-over-year growth excite you?
If so, we are interested in you!
As a HyperVelocity Senior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to connect clients with the solutions they need to win, all while building new business, directly influencing your earnings.
Who is HyperVelocity?
We are a specialized technology consulting firm that provides software tools and process coaching for project management within large and small organizations throughout the United States. Specifically, we are a Platinum Solution Partner for Atlassian, who makes the hugely popular Jira and Confluence software, as well as a Silver Solution Partner for Scaled Agile.
Our challenge to you:
- Create sales plans that capitalizes on opportunities in your region and grow your wallet.
- Drive quarter-over-quarter metrics and progress that drive year-over-year revenue growth.
- Be recognized as the strategic solutions advisor with your clients and in the market.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for driving growth by selling solutions to new clients and expanding solutions within existing clients.
Although your work will primarily be independent, you will coordinate directly with the CEO and the President of HyperVelocity, working with our biggest potential clients.
For the first 3-6 months, you will work spend approximately 25% of your time in coordination with the President of HyperVelocity to learn the market and industry details and our sales strategies.
You will be securing services work for our 4 engineers and coaches in Los Angeles and our 15+ team of engineers throughout the US and Europe, as well as licensing sales for the Atlassian suite of software.
Results & Strategy
- Secure new solutions and license business with new clients and existing in Southern California and across the United States.
- Develop and execute a plan to capitalize on new business development (75% of focus) and account growth / expansion opportunities (25% of focus).
- Where most efficientThis plan will likely include developing and implementing additional outbound and lead-urturing B2B marketing strategies.
- Handle an average of 1 to 4 inbound leads per week. Using both inbound and outbound leads, generate 3 face‐to‐face appointments and 6 remote appointments each week and maintain all meeting & pipeline information in our CRM.
- Drive the full sales cycle from introductory calls to closing deals. A significant amount of time will be spent crafting proposals and statements of work, and revising them based on potential customer feedback.
- Schedule and host usually remote demonstrations to potential leads and their stakeholder groups. In most cases, a sales engineer will actually do the demo, especially until you are highly proficient in the products.
- Embrace new technology, and strong proficiency with multiple technology platforms (PC, mobile devices, online apps, etc.)
- Up to 10% of time traveling to out of town events (such as conventions) to close prospects.
- Strong prospecting, live and remote presentation, and closing skills.
- Experience and desire to manage the entire sales process which includes prospecting, requirements analysis, and closing; drive to acquire new business will be key
- Ability to close business accounts and face frequent resistance and opposition from key decision makers
Client & Candidate
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to contracting.
- Partner with solution experts to solution for the client and ensure successful solution design.
- Proven track record driving sales revenue > $500K annually.
- Must currently reside within or near Los Angeles County and be able to travel independently throughout.
- Sales: 4+ years selling services in a professional services industry
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to Have:
- Industry knowledge: In-depth knowledge and experience in the IT / Computer Science industry,
- Experience selling consulting services, software customization, software licenses, or IT services
- Significant experience with Atlassian applications, or competing applications.
- Experience with digital marketing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science emphasis or MBA
- Compensation: There is immense financial opportunity for a strong BD associate in this industry seeing 300% annual growth for the last 3 years.
- Long-term compensation will be a 50% salary and 50% revenue-based commission.
- First 3 months: Target 100% Salary
- Months 3-6: 75% Salary, 25% Commission
- Months 6+: 50% Salary, 50% Commission
- Successful team members will be coached to take on additional responsibilities and target internal and external career growth opportunities with the growth of the company.
- You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation with enormous opportunity for personal growth, promotions to executive positions, and compensation.
- You’ll be able to work remotely 2 to 4 days a week, and you will be able to join us at our WeWork office during the week!